A PRIME Insurance Labor Day Traffic Guide
Unfortunately, traffic jams occur all the time. With Labor Day weekend on the immediate horizon and guaranteed traffic jams awaiting vacationers, these tips on how to make the most of a bad road situation can really be helpful.
7 Tips to Make Your Snarled Commute More Bearable
- Take the anxiety out of the waiting by calling your workplace, loved ones and friends to let them know where you are and that you may not be able to make any timely meetings.
- If weather permits, turn off your car. An idle, running car puts the strain on the gas tank and the environment so open the windows or zip up your jacket.
- Get traffic updates along with alternate detour information from the Department of Transportation station.
- Take it all in stride. Smile and accept the situation as one of those things in life that you have no control over. Resolve to enjoy yourself in spite of the inconvenience.
- Chat with your passengers – and even drivers in other cars with rolled down windows near you. Throw a party with any food and drink you may have on board. Play a guessing game or the like.
- Use the spare time to become more educated: read up on things of interest!
- Though it may be enticing, do not take a nap. Conditions may change and you will need to start moving along at little notice.
Happy and safe driving from all of us at PRIME Insurance!
PRIME Insurance is a 3-generation family-run independent agency that has won the admiration of the industry. We’ve been presented with numerous awards and been appointed to conduct direct business with more than 40 of the leading companies - big names such as ACE, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. With thousands of satisfied customers, we benefit policyholders by reviewing current coverage, as well as by shopping our wide network to locate tailored coverage at competitively lowest quotes.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
PRIME Insurance provides all forms of coverage across the country, including NJ, NY, PA, FL, TX, IN, TN, CT and other US states. We offer auto, home, renters, business, bonds, workers comp, flood, life insurance and more. We invite you to experience the PRIME difference by visiting us on our online insurance website; emailing us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com; or by calling us at 732-400-5242!
Summary: Traffic jams are an inevitable road occurance at some time or other. As the holiday weekend comes, be prepared with great tips on how to deal with the situation that we dread. A PRIME Insurance Special!