As fun and exciting as the great Super Bowl can be for NFL players and watching fans, the managing directors must deal with an unnerving factor: the possibility of liability. Luckily there is Special Events Liability Insurance coverage that protects against all the serious risks associated with the affair.
What defines the Special Events Liability Insurance Coverage?
A policy like this delivers 3rd-party liability coverage that is aimed at passing special events that host mass audiences where catastrophic risk exposure exists. While the Super Bowl falls under the category that this insurance covers, other special events, like community celebrations and Independence Day festivals share the potential for similar liability in regard to the organizers. Events that need protection may incorporate:
- Auto or horse racing
- Marches or parades
- Firecrackers or fireworks
- Dance parties
- Car, boat and travel shows
- Horse shows, including rodeos
- Concerts and performances
- Religious conventions
- Sporting events
Coverage for the following is taken into account as well:
- Premises liability for hall rentals and stadiums
- Necessary and incidental outside setups, like grandstand
- Libel, slander and/or defamation by an, actor, musician,
artist, athlete or entertainer
- Products liability that is a result of food or souvenir sales
- Volunteer accident and medical expense coverage at charity
- Expenses and profit coverage protection for sponsors of shows
- Exhibitor transit-premises coverage protection for displayed
goods at shows and in transit
- Prize indemnification coverage that includes hole-in-one golfing
events and perfect-score bowling coverage
For more on the topic, contact a high-rated independent agency that has the know-how and experience in Special Events Liability Insurance.
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud partners with many of the leading companies in the industry – big names such as ACE, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, CNA, Employers, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, The Hartford, USLI, ZURICH and more. This gives us the ability to provide all forms of nationwide coverage at competitively lowest quotes. HAVE A PRIME DAY™! Visit us on our online insurance website; email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751.
Summary: In light of all the involved risk of liability, would you like to be in the Super Bowl organizers' and managers' shoes? With Special Events Liability Insurance Coverage, there’s no sweat.