Our Take on National Sunglasses Day
June 27 is National Sunglasses Day and we’re celebrating the dissemination of information.
As insurance agents that deal with all forms of national coverage, including NJ auto, home and commercial insurance, it stands to reason that we view a lot of products that protect against risks and hazards in a similar vein. That’s why – during the nationally designated day of sunglass safety recognition - Prime Insurance Agency decided to highlight all of the right reasons to don a pair of protective eye shades.
Did you know?
- Sunglasses protect even those people with blue or green eyes that have more of a chance of eye damage from the UV sun rays than those with brown eyes.
- Sunglasses shield your eyes from the danger of cataracts and mascular degeneration presented by the sun’s rays. Exposure to the sun can also make your eyelids vulnerable to skin cancer.
- Sunglasses prevent dust and particles blown around in gusty arid climates from entering eyes and further irritating dry eye sufferers.
- Sunglasses help you to face the sun’s glares without succumbing to the squinting that causes eye area wrinkles.
- Sunglasses help shun the sun’s glare when driving. This contributes to enhanced driving visibility and prevention of accidents (and related auto insurance claims).
PRIME Insurance is an A++-rated agency that has been recognized by the industry and more than 10,000 satisfied customers that it services with excellence. Presented with prestigious awards and appointed to do direct business with scores of the top insurance companies, PRIME shops its broad network to deliver tailored policies at competitively lowest quotes. Often available long after regular hours, PRIME is always there for customers in their times of need.
Providing all forms of nationwide coverage, including NJ cheap auto insurance, low quote commercial umbrella insurance NJ, flood insurance, NJ renters insurance, NJ homeowners insurance, NJ bonds, NJ workers comp, NJ life insurance and more, we invite you to experience the PRIME difference via its insurance website, email: PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or by calling 732-886-5751!
Summary: Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with PRIME Insurance Agency as we highlight the eye-health benefits of wearing sunglasses.