With the magnifying glass on politician's personal and business ethics and the limelight on testimony on oath, many begin to wonder if honesty is indeed important.
“In our line of work in particular,” says NJ insurance claim specialist, Al Morgenstern, “nothing can be as imperative as honest dealings. The concept of trust is what insurance coverage has been built on. While the entire notion of integrity in the world at large has sadly declined, the deciding factor to succeed in business is to be reliable, straightforward and trustworthy.”
7 Reasons why Honesty Makes Good Business Practice
- A reputation for honesty entices new customers
- Honesty in a business leads to retaining customers and their loyalty
- Overall honesty between fellow employees and between bosses and employees advances cooperation, workplace satisfaction and marked work efficiency
- Workplace disputes are more likely to be resolved quickly in an atmosphere that promotes uprightness
- Honesty stimulates individual progress, increasing employee improvement and productivity
- If a business is honest, it protects itself from the legal consequences of crimes
- An honest business contributes to the moral fiber and advancement of society
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud partners with many of the leading companies in the industry – big names such as ACE, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. With over 10,000 satisfied customers, we benefit policyholders by reviewing current coverage, as well as by shopping our wide network to locate customized policies at competitively lowest quotes.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
PRIME Insurance provides all forms of nationwide coverage, including NJ travelers insurance, cheap auto insurance, low quote commercial umbrella insurance NJ, flood insurance, NJ renters insurance, NJ homeowners insurance, NJ bonds, NJ workers comp, NJ life insurance and more. We invite you to experience the PRIME difference! Visit us on our online insurance website; email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751!
Summary: With claims of dishonesty creeping up even in political elections, Prime Insurance turns the spotlight on business integrity.