Runny noses, sneezing, coughing, sniffles! It’s that season again, folks – cold and flu season. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to build up your resistance to catching the germs.
Experts remain united in the efforts to combat contagious illnesses like the common cold.
Eleven Smart Home Tips from your Insurance Friends
- Clean all surfaces with disinfectants that kill germs. Shared surfaces include countertops, fridge door handles, door knobs, keyboards, tabletops, telephones.
- Train family members to cough and sneeze into their arm so that the germs will not spread.
- Tell sick members to immediately discard used tissues into a line garbage receptacle.
- Refrain from sharing eating ware, linen, blankets, pillows and personal items.
- Use disposable paper towels instead of cloth towels.
- Drink plenty of water and juice.
- Maintain a healthy balance of foods in your everyday diet.
- Let in some fresh air from a slightly opened window when the weather isn’t biting.
- Use a cool-mist humidifier to keep the dryness out and help everyone breathe easier.
- Train family members to wash hands with soap often, especially after using the bathroom.
- Replace old toothbrushes.
PRIME Insurance wishes everyone a healthy and happy winter season!
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud partners with many of the leading companies in the industry – big names such as ACE, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, CNA, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. With thousands of satisfied customers, we benefit policyholders by reviewing current coverage, as well as by shopping our wide network to locate customized policies at competitively lowest quotes.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
PRIME Insurance provides all forms of nationwide coverage, including NJ travelers insurance, cheap auto insurance, low quote commercial umbrella insurance NJ, flood insurance, NJ renters insurance, NJ homeowners insurance, NJ bonds, NJ workers comp, NJ life insurance and more. We invite you to experience the PRIME difference! Visit us on our online insurance website; email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751.
Summary: It’s cold season, folks! Get the tips to combat the spread of germs brought to you by your insurance friends!