- A typical car uses about 500 gallons of gas per year. Compare that to the approximate 20,500 gallons used by trucks.
- Clothes, food, furnishings and electric and machine equipment are most of the items carried by trucks.
- Commercial trucking companies who do research on various coverage plans are more likely to secure comprehensively tailored insurance policies.
- Trucking companies collectively earn $650 billion per year – equivalent to five percent of the national Gross Domestic Product.
- Over the coming decade, the trucking industry is expected to expand by twenty-one percent!
- There are 3.5 million truck drivers in the US, of which 200,0000 are women.
- Failure to remin within road lanes is the prime cause of truck collisions.
- Frequent truck driving blunders include driving excessively fast for road conditions, driving with brakes that do not work properly, and truck driver drowsiness.
- Most trucking firms are small business enterprises.
- Emissions from sixty trucks in 2016 = exhaust emissions of a singular truck in 1988!
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud partners with many of the leading companies in the industry – big names such as ACE, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. With over 10,000 satisfied customers – including truckers - we benefit policyholders by reviewing current coverage, as well as by shopping our wide network to locate customized policies at competitively lowest quotes.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
PRIME Insurance provides all forms of nationwide coverage, including NJ cheap auto insurance, low quote commercial umbrella insurance NJ, flood insurance, NJ renters insurance, NJ homeowners insurance, NJ bonds, NJ workers comp, NJ life insurance and more. We invite you to experience the PRIME difference! Visit us on our online insurance website; email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751!
Summary: Trucking is an ever widening industry in the US. But there is so much more to this form of freight transportation. Read these intriguing facts on the topic brought to you by PRIME Insurance Agency.