A PRIME Insurance Washington, DC Special
Now that a new president has graced the White House residence, it befits the public to know some interesting related facts.
Here we go!
6 Fun Facts about the White House
- The White House contains 132 rooms, 35 restrooms and six floors to put up all residents, workers and visitors.
- Besides the Situation Room, built to accommodate meetings during crisis, the basement houses a recreational bowling alley, a florist shop, carpenter workshop and dental office.
- Despite the current president’s ideology in regard to foreign workers, the White House negates the concept. It was constructed with the assistance of numerous artists and laborers from Europe, as well as African-American slaves.
- The president's Washington, DC home was originally known by several names: the President’s Palace, the President’s House, and the Executive Mansion. During Teddy Roosevelt’s presidency it was officially dubbed the White House.
- The White House went through a major permanent transformation during President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s tenure to accommodate his handicaps. Ramps and elevators were added to facilitate his wheelchair, as well as a heated swimming pool for therapy usage.
- It takes 570 gallons of white paint to coat the exterior of the White House.
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud partners with many of the leading companies in the industry – big names such as ACE, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, Plymouth Rock, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. With thousands of satisfied customers, we benefit policyholders by reviewing current coverage, as well as by shopping our wide network to locate customized policies at competitively lowest quotes.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
PRIME Insurance provides all forms of nationwide coverage, including NJ travelers insurance, cheap auto insurance, low quote commercial umbrella insurance NJ, flood insurance, NJ renters insurance, Houston, TX property insurance, NJ homeowners insurance, NJ bonds, NJ workers comp, NJ life insurance and more. We invite you to experience the PRIME difference! Visit us at our online insurance website, email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-400-5242.
Summary: Now you can visit the White House without being there with these fun facts about the president’s home. A Prime Insurance Special!