A PRIME Insurance Special Holiday Feature
Did you know this about the day?
- Veterans Day is a State and a Federal Holiday.
- While some schools close in reverence to the day, many do not.
- Many add an apostrophe when writing out the holiday name; the correct spelling, however, is Veterans Day and not Veteran’s Day.
- The word ‘veteran’ is derived from Old English vernacular and means ‘from the past’.
- Roughly thirty five percent of all current US veterans were soldiers during the Vietnam War.
- The US Department of Veterans Affairs slogan is borrowed from President Abraham Lincoln’s 2nd inaugural speech: “To care for him who shall have borne the battle.”
PRIME Insurance Agency honors the American veterans who devoted selfless contributions to our country.
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud partners with many of the leading companies in the industry – big names such as ACE, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, CNA, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. With over 10,000 satisfied customers (including vets!), we benefit policyholders by reviewing current coverage, as well as by shopping our wide network to locate customized policies at competitively lowest quotes.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
PRIME Insurance provides all forms of nationwide coverage, including NJ travelers insurance, cheap auto insurance, low quote commercial umbrella insurance NJ, flood insurance, NJ renters insurance, NJ homeowners insurance, NJ bonds, NJ workers comp, NJ life insurance and more. We invite you to experience the PRIME difference! Visit us on our online insurance website; email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751.
Summary: Getting the facts about Veterans Day is one more way to make it meaningful. Read this special edition from Prime Insurance Agency.