Reducing your car insurance costs is easier than you think. Follow the suggestions below to discover how a lower insurance premium can actually be within reach.
Tips for Lower Insurance Rates
- Aside from exposing yourself to the risk of injury (or worse), driving recklessly increases your chances of being involved in an accident and receiving a driving violation. The financial aspect of it undoubtedly will be painful: a likely and significant increase on your insurance bill. On the other hand, numerous insurance companies will reward drivers with a good record by offering discounts, so go ahead, drive safely!
- Review your insurance coverage to see if it is tailored to your needs. If you are not bothered by the prospect of higher deductibles, you can find significant savings. You can save up to 30% on your total insurance cost, for example, if you increase your $200 deductible to $500. Opting out of collision or comprehensive auto coverage for an older vehicle with not as much worth will amount to less of a premium as well.
- Make sure to pay your insurance bill on or before the due date. Moreover, if you have a good credit rating because of your payment history in regard to all your bills, you stand to save even more because the majority of insurance companies evaluate your record to determine premium coverage cost.
- Inquire about the variety of existing auto insurance discounts. You can find yourself saving on your premium if you own a home, bundle your home and auto insurance together under one plan from one company, drive minimally, along with other factors that your insurance agent can expand upon.
RELATED: how NJ teachers can save on auto insurance
- Do the research on different insurance. It’s also wise to understand all the variables associated with a car purchase. After all, it’s likely that your insurance rates will be affected. Know the price tag involved in a car brand’s repair work, the odds of it getting stolen, and so on. And one of the most important things: make sure to team up with an experienced independent insurance agency that will help you find tailored insurance options with competitively lowest quotes.
PRIME Insurance Agency: we’re a 3-generation family-run independent agency. We’re happy to partner with many of the leading industry companies – top names, like ACE, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. With thousands of satisfied customers, we benefit policyholders by reviewing current coverage, as well as by shopping our wide network to locate customized policies at competitively lowest quotes.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
PRIME Insurance provides all forms of NJ, NY, PA, MD and other nationwide coverage. This includes cheap auto insurance, low quote commercial umbrella insurance , flood insurance, renters insurance, homeowners insurance, bonds, workers comp, life insurance and so on. We invite you to experience the PRIME difference! Visit us on our online insurance website; email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-400-5242!
Summary: Thought you couldn’t get lower premium rates on your auto insurance? Think again. These easy tips show you how you can reduce the costs associated with your vehicle's insurance policy.