Insurance for Comic Books, Coins, Stamps, Sports Cards and Other Collections
If you are the collector of comic books, domestic and foreign coins, currency and postage stamps, postcards, beer cans, wine bottles, sports trading cards, dolls, matchboxes, or any other item, your growing pool of antiques and rare things has made you proud.
As with anything of value, it’s important to protect your collection. Collectors insurance goes above and beyond standard Homeowners Insurance that typically is based on actual cash value as opposed to current market value.
Collectors Insurance can provide coverage if there is damage from a:
- Flood (with exceptions)
- Natural Disasters
Collector Insurance is usually written on an Inland Marine Coverage form and can benefit a hobbyist or investor by:
- Providing coverage for your collection either as a single entity or piece by piece
- Providing the amount of coverage you decide upon based on the value you estimate your collection on or an expert’s appraisal
- Providing coverage during delivery time in the event of damages that occur during transport to and from shows and the shipping of new items
- Providing insurance premium discounts on high-value and rare objects
- Providing nation-wide and international coverage
For more information on how you can insurance your collection and what it covers, speak to us at Prime Insurance.
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud to partner with many of the leading underwriters – recognized companies like ACE, AmTRUST, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, CNA, Employers, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. This gives us the ability to provide all forms of nationwide coverage and bonds at competitively lowest quotes. Visit us on our online insurance website or email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751 and HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
Summary: Whether you own a comic book, coin, stamp or any other type of collection, the best way to protect your investment and hobby is by purchasing a Collector Insurance policy.