Be Grateful Every Day of Your Life
The theme of gratitude that Thanksgiving Day is known for should be extended throughout the year - every single day. If you really give some thought to the matter, there is so much to be grateful for.
Counting Your Daily Blessings
Ten things You May Take for Granted – But Shouldn’t!
- You woke up this morning - the miracle of daily rejuvenation is mindboggling.
- You experience the sensation of hunger - sick people do not have an appetite.
- You are able to satiate your hunger – there are those that cannot afford the basics.
- You wear glasses or hearing aids - imagine living in a previous era where there was nothing available to improve your vision or hearing, etc.
- You have a roof over your head that you can call home – there are more than 10,000 homeless people in NJ alone.
- You live in a country where life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is your right.
- You look in the mirror and see a normal face.
- You deal with a diversity of people and personalities - it enriches your life.
- The beauty and color of nature - G-d could have created a bland and boring world.
- You experience happiness as well as times of sadness or challenge – confronting and overcoming life’s tests makes a person grow.
Take the PRIME Challenge: respond to this article with a comment on social media about other everyday things to be grateful for!
Happy Thanksgiving from PRIME Insurance
We, at PRIME Insurance Agency, have come a long way since our inception and that, too, is something that we are grateful for. Starting out in a makeshift office within a garage, we accommodated our exceptional growth in a network of offices. Today, we stand on the threshold of an exciting move to the state-of-the-art all-in-one insurance center built exclusively to service customers with all forms of coverage: NJ auto insurance, homeowners insurance, business and commercial insurance, workers comp insurance, life insurance and more.
Visit us online at http://www.primeins.com/, email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com, or call us directly at 732-886-5751 and get tailored protection at competitively low quotes you’re sure to appreciate!
Question: Is Thanksgiving the exclusive time for thanks giving?
Answer: Nope. PRIME Insurance deals with all kinds of insurance claims for damages and losses. That is why we recognize a lot of goodness in common things. Reflect on the goodness (some you may before realized as good) bestowed upon you every single day!