A PRIME Insurance – Travelers Appetite Guide
Prime Insurance is pleased to offer insurance coverage from Travelers Insurance for all types of printers. Coverage incorporates pre-and-post printer providers as well.
RELATED: Insurance for media exposures
Travelers’ targeted classes include:
- Book printing
- Business printing, Lithographic
- Business printing, Gravure
- Business printing, NEC
- Manifold Commercial Forms
- Blank books, Loose-leaf binders and devices
Why Printers Insurance from Travelers?
Travelers 160 years-plus of insurance experience, know-how, risk mitigation and excellent customer service has made it a leading provider for all forms of the printing business.
With a focus on the printing industry, Travelers provides:
Printers E & O coverage, incorporating Correction of Work and Product Recall
- This includes separate limits and 2 separate uniformly exclusive insurance agreements: Printers Errors & Omissions is legal commercial liability on an occurrence basis with defense coverage outside limits; Correction of Work and Product Recall recompenses for cost of fixing the job prior to fiscal damages arise.
- Correction of Work and Product Recall expenses refers to costs associated with the repair, replacement or recreation of ‘electronic data’ that forms a portion of your printing services or products. It includes postage transportation, communications, inspection, storage , disposal and reimbursement pay to employees and independent contractors.
- There is automatic coverage extension to subcontractors that work on your behalf.
Deluxe Property Coverage
- Wide-ranging and flexible property coverage is attainable with significant limits capacity
- Blanket and Agreed Amount insurance options
- In-house Equipment Breakdown Coverage and service capabilities that eliminates the possibility of coverage disputes generated from multi-carrier placements
- Utility Services Interruption coverage – Direct Damage, as well as Time Element
- Global Business Income for Dependent Property Coverage, aside from where it is barred
Flexible and Significant Property Coverage Offering - alongside flexible limits
The following are usually excluded from the insurance coverage appetite – printers of pharmaceutical labels, tobacco labels, lottery tickets and games of chance, currency or securities, adult material, and printers with publishing activities.
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud to partner with many of the leading underwriters – recognized companies like ACE, AmTRUST, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, CNA, Employers, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, THE HARTFORD, USLI, ZURICH and more. This gives us the ability to provide all forms of nationwide coverage and bonds at competitively lowest quotes. Visit us on our online insurance website or email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751 and HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
Summary: Prime Insurance partners with Travelers to offer excellent insurance coverage for printers.