A PRIME Insurance Special Feature
11 Travel-Related Facts to Ponder
- More than 74 million employees in the US have jobs related to travel and tourism.
- As per air travel personnel protocol, the pilot and co-pilot will not partake in the same menu of a meal. The reason for this is to lower the risk of both getting food poisoning at the same time so that at least one will be physically-able to fly the plane.
- In order to aid in lowering carbon emissions environmentalists suggest travelers minimize long-distance air travel.
- For those that fear air travel, this is comforting: associated accidents occur much less frequently than when using other modes of travel.
- Travel insurance can pay for medical costs related to situations that are not preexisting, as well as other losses from mishaps that occur on your trip.
- The famous Autobahn highway in Germany does not have speed limits on most of the roadway.
- Whether by air, boat, car, bus or train, travel has been touted as good for your physical and emotional health.
- Studies indicate that in the long-run, money spent on travel gives you more satisfaction than buying material things you crave.
- Travel does not need to be overtly expensive. You can enjoy a vacation based on cheaper travel and hotel or motel stays – or even opt for camping out in a tent under the stars, with delicious food cooked over an open fire.
- Jet lag – the tired feeling one gets after experiencing travel where the hour difference is profound is more pronounced in journeys from west to east.
And here’s number 11 fun fact about travel: Prime Insurance is not going anywhere; we’re committed to being here for you and your insurance needs, be it travel, home, business, auto and more!
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud to partner with many of the leading underwriters – recognized companies like ACE, AmTRUST, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, CNA, Employers, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, THE HARTFORD, USLI, ZURICH and more. This gives us the ability to provide all forms of nationwide coverage and bonds at competitively lowest quotes. Visit us on our online insurance website or email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751 and HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
Summary: It’s the time of year when many consider their travel vacation plans. Here you’ll find 11 fun facts on the topic from the experts at Prime Insurance!