Car accidents are no joke and nobody like the insurance industry knows it as well. Below, you will find intriguing details about the matter that you may never have realized.
Nine Car Accident Realities that Will Get You Thinking
- What are the odds of being involved in a collision when you talk on the phone? Four hundred percent more than if you would not be using your cell!
- GPS technology now enables the insurance companies to take data from a motorist’s cell phone to implicate him if an accident occurred while talking or texting on the devise.
- Forty percent of all auto accidents are the result of drunk driving.
- Sixteen to twenty-year-old young adults are at a bigger risk than the rest of the population in suffering injury or death following a car crash.
- The majority of vehicular accidents take place within three miles of the driver’s residence.
- Accidents occurring due to a driver’s road rage are not covered by insurance.
- According to studies, men drivers are two times more prone to causing an accident then women drivers.
- Accidents that result in fatalities are nineteen percent more probable to occur on Saturdays.
- The state of Montana has the highest accident mortality rate in the US.
At PRIME Insurance, we’re the leaders when it comes to precise coverage and competitively lowest quotes. Passionate about the insurance we sell, we’re also intent in helping you understand your needs and insurance policy options, enabling you to become the educated consumer that is proactive about your own protection.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
PRIME Insurance provides all forms of NJ, NY, PA, TX, FL and all other states' coverage, including coastal insurance, auto insurance, commercial umbrella insurance, flood insurance, renters insurance, homeowners insurance, bonds, workers comp, life insurance and more. We invite you to experience the PRIME difference by visiting us on our online insurance website; emailing us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com, or by calling us at 732-400-5242!
Summary: Prime Insurance highlights nine facts surrounding the circumstances of auto accidents.