Unbelievable Truths from PRIME Insurance
10 Bizarre Insurance Facts
- British comic Ken Dodd bought a $6,000,000 insurance policy for his teeth.
- Comedian Rich Hall insured his sense of humor for $1,600,000.
- Rolling Stone guitar player, Keith Richards, insured the middle finger on his left hand. For how much? $1.6 million.
- Celebrity dancer Michael Flatley had his legs insured for forty million dollars.
- Australian sportsman Merv Hughes insured his elaborate handlebar-like mustache for $300,000.
- More than 20,000 folks actually took out ‘Alien Abduction Coverage’.
- Since Apollo 11 Astronauts could not find an insurance company that would give them life insurance policies, they created life insurance out of their personal autographs; if they would not survive the trip in outer space, their loved ones would be able to sell the prized signatures.
- As certified taste taster for Dreyer’s famous ice cream, John Harrison insured his special tongue for $1,000,000.
- Dutch wine maker Ilja Gort’s sense of smell was so important to him that he insured it for $8,000,000.
- The year was 1974 when one evil dad poisoned his own son with tainted Halloween treats so he could get his hands on a $40,000 life insurance policy.
- The most costly life insurance policy was bought by a San Francisco Bay area billionaire, valued at $201 million.
PRIME Insurance: Insurance Meant for You
Of course, insurance coverage usually doesn’t involve the peculiar. Most people like you need tailored coverage made of the ordinary stuff.
PRIME presents all forms of nationwide coverage, including NJ cheap auto insurance, low quote commercial umbrella insurance NJ, flood insurance, NJ renters insurance, NJ homeowners insurance, NJ bonds, NJ workers comp, NJ life insurance and more.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
Contact us for ordinary insurance (as well as specialized insurance) that’s out-of-the-ordinary in quality by visiting us on our online insurance website; emailing us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or by calling us at 732-886-5751!
Summary: Tailored insurance just got a new name with this blog from Prime. Take a break from the ordinary with these insurance coverage facts.