Your NJ Homeowner Policy Isn't Enough!
If you operate a childcare center within you home and thought you could get away with a standard homeowner insurance policy, you’ve got another thing coming to you!
Ask yourself these basic insurance questions:
- Does your insurance company realize you provide childcare services in your home?
- Are your business liability risks included or excluded in your insurance plan?
- Do your insurance limits provide adequate protection for your business as well as your personal property?
- Will any damages and losses that you experience impact insurance rates and coverage on your personal liability plan?
- Does your insurance policy include special protection against child molestation / abuse and professional claims?
- Does your homeowner policy provide recompense for defense costs?
- Does your policy include no-fault medical payment coverage for accidents involving young ones enrolled in your residence childcare business?
How do you get the tailored coverage that protects your home-run childcare business?
PRIME Insurance Agency has the answer.
As an experienced independent agency that has been appointed by more than 40 of the leading insurance companies, PRIME Insurance carefully evaluates your liability exposure. Then, it scouts its extensive carrier network to come up with a customized home-run commercial childcare insurance plan for you and your specific needs – at a competitively low quote.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
Providing all forms of nationwide coverage, including NJ cheap auto insurance, low quote commercial umbrella insurance NJ, flood insurance, NJ renters insurance, NJ homeowners insurance, NJ bonds, NJ workers comp, NJ life insurance and more, PRIME invites you to visit its Insurance Agency, email them at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com, or call them at 732-886-5751!
Summary: Operating a childcare facility within your home has its benefits. Relying on your standard homeowners insurance isn’t one of them! Get the facts on tailored coverage from PRIME Insurance.
There are no comments yet.