As the gift season rapidly approaches, the danger of your kids becoming spoiled ‘give-me freaks’ never becomes as real. Remedy the trend by focusing on teaching meaningful values.
Eight Tips on How to Impart Proper Child Etiquette
- Teach your children to say please and thank you. Those old fashioned magic words do not only represent superficial manners. They are the vey basics of human interaction and common decency that reflect the notion that nothing should be coming to us.
RELATED: why every day should be Thanksgiving
- Explain to your child why you do not wish to buy an item.
- Show your child that you will never give in to a store tantrum.
- Be a role model. Always act with respect, benevolence and courtesy to others.
- Involve your child in a charitable cause.
- Visit an aging facility together with your child and bring cheer to its residents.
- Assign age-appropriate responsibilities to your child.
- Read books to your kids that focus on a moral they can learn from.
PRIME Insurance is a family-run agency with timeless values. Voted A++ by industry authorities, winner of prestigious related awards and appointed to conduct direct business with the leading insurance companies, PRIME is your number one source for optimum coverage at competitively lowest quotes.
PRIME began modestly selling NJ general liability insurance, auto insurance, homeowner insurance, business insurance, workers compensation insurance, bond insurance and more. Today, it services over 10,000 satisfied customers with the full gamut of nation-wide insurance products.
Visit us online at http://www.primeins.com/, email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751 to experience insurance excellence at its best.
Summary: “Mommy, I want this.” “Daddy, I want that.” As the holiday and gift giving season rapidly approaches, PRIME Insurance reminds parents to instill the proper ethics into child rearing.
There are no comments yet.