International Women’s Day celebrates the advancement and achievements of women around the globe.
Women are spotlighted in every aspect of life – home, business, politics, and insurance protection.
Prime Insurance extends Happy International Women’s Day greetings with these related facts.
Five Things associated with Women and Insurance
- Young female drivers have generally paid less for Auto Insurance than their male counterparts. With newer laws banning gender inequality practices, that’s set to change nationwide.
- According to studies, many women are either primary or contributing family breadwinners. Despite that, most do not have adequate Life Insurance to cover their income losses in the event of death.
- One of the early reasons for the traditional engagement ring was its use as a unique type of insurance for the bride: the engaged woman viewed the valuable ring as collateral should the groom consider departing from the betrothal agreement.
- A Homeowners Insurance policy will not adequately cover any home business – something more women than men are involved in. Insurance professionals continue to stress the importance of acquiring a tailored Commercial Insurance policy as well in these scenarios.
- Women in leadership roles are steadily on the rise in the insurance industry –hooray!
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud to partner with many of the leading underwriters – recognized companies like ACE, AmTRUST, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, CNA, Employers, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, THE HARTFORD, USLI, ZURICH and more. This gives us the ability to provide all forms of nationwide coverage and bonds at competitively lowest quotes. Visit us on our online insurance website or email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751 and HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
Summary: Prime highlights various interesting facts about women and how they relate to insurance matters in this fun article.
There are no comments yet.