Prime Insurance Announces AmTrust Lumber Insurance Program!
If you are part of the broad lumber industry, the associated hazards make insurance coverage a priority. As a leading nationally recognized, financially-strong insurance company, AmTrust has developed a program that concentrates on the related liability exposures. By successfully combining commercial property, general liability, business auto and – in most cases – workers comp protection, the AmTrust Lumber Program can offer a policy, customized to your individual needs at competitive quotes.
Below find classes that are included:
- Dealers of construction materials
- Cabinet manufacturers
- Door makers
- Drywall distributors
- Furniture makers
- Hardware retailers
- Laminated beam manufacturers (workers comp available)
- Log home manufacturers (no workers comp available)
- Lumberyard operations
- Millwork, window and door manufacturers
- Pallet manufacturers (workers comp available)
- Planning mill
- Sawmill operations (workers comp available)
- Truss manufacturers
- Veneer and plywood manufacturers (workers comp not available)
- Wood preserving operations (workers comp not available)
- Manufacturers of wood products
To find out more about the AmTrust Lumber Program, contact us at Prime Insurance.
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud partners with many of the leading companies in the industry – big names such as ACE, AmTrust, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, CNA, Employers, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. This gives us the ability to provide all forms of nationwide coverage, including NJ, NY and PA, at competitively lowest quotes. Visit us on our online insurance website; email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-400-5242.
Summary: Prime Insurance is pleased to offer the AmTrust Lumber Program, premium insurance coverage for those in the wood-products and lumber industries.