Fun with PRIME Shopping Facts
- Contrary to popular opinion, Cyber Monday is not the busiest online shopping time of the year. According to research, the busiest online shopping occurs approximately ten days prior to X-mas.
- Though more shopping occurs on Black Friday, Cyber Monday purchases result in total amounts that exceeds the ‘brick and mortar’ in-store spending.
- Don’t feel too badly about the buys you missed by not joining the crowds on Black Friday. The same bargains are frequently offered to online buyers the following Monday.
- Insurance is one product that does not reflect popular sale days. Your chances for significant savings on every day excellent insurance policies are magnified by using an independent agency with a network of resources.
- Bosses beware: most Cyber Monday shopping occurs during work hours by employees.
- The myth that women are the primary online Cyber Monday shoppers is debunked with the facts that point to men as the leading online purchasers by 4%.
- Clothing is the chief online purchase on Cyber Monday, followed by electronical gadgets.
PRIME Insurance is an experienced independent agency that has won numerous industry awards and been appointed to do direct business with 43 of the leading national insurance companies (i.e. The Hartford, ACE, MetLife, AIG, Global Liberty, AmTrust North America, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, PROGRESSIVE, Travelers…).
Providing NJ general liability insurance, homeowner insurance, business insurance, auto insurance, umbrella insurance, travelers insurance, life insurance and more, as well as coverage for all states in the US, PRIME’s ability to shop the full network gives customers the edge on competitively low quotes for the best policies.
Contact PRIME today and everyday online at http://www.primeins.com/contact, at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or at 732-886-5751.
Summary: Learn and chuckle as PRIME Insurance Agency quotes the fun facts about Cyber Monday.