Life insurance is your way of planning for the financial future of your family after you are gone.
Adding a death benefit to a life insurance policy gives you and your family the extra peace of mind in knowing that funeral costs will not become a financial burden.
Burial / Funeral / Final Expense Insurance – The Facts
- Typically offered to those between 50 and 85 years of age
- Some companies offer coverage to younger and older people
- Typical as a Whole Life Insurance benefit with a set premium
- Can be added coverage to Term Life Insurance with an increase of premium payment per year
- Can be used to pay for your funeral and burial
- Tax-deferred cash value
- Can help pay for other costs associated with death, i.e. medical and estate settlement
Individual Needs; Individual Insurance Policies
Every person has specific needs – even in regard to funeral and burial requirements. An experienced independent agency will work with you to discuss personal circumstances. And because they’re equipped to offer coverage from a network of leading companies, they’ll shop around to locate the best coverage – at the most competitive premium.
Burial and Funeral Insurance can be confusing, to learn more about this important coverage, speak to us at Prime Insurance.
PRIME Insurance is a three-generation family-run independent agency. We’re proud to partner with many of the leading underwriters – recognized companies like ACE, AmTRUST, ASI, ASSURANT, CHUBB, CNA, Employers, FOREMOST, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, PROGRESSIVE, Safeco, StillWater, Travelers, USLI, ZURICH and more. This gives us the ability to provide all forms of nationwide coverage and bonds at competitively lowest quotes. Visit us on our online insurance website or email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751 and HAVE A PRIME DAY™!
Summary: A funeral or burial insurance policy will help your loved ones in paying for your final needs.