...NJ Commercial Auto Insurance, Workers Comp and Surety Bonds!
You’ve built up your furniture store business. You’ve got hundreds of expensive furniture samples and displays. What if you experience damages and losses? Do you have adequate coverage for your unique liability exposure?
Important questions every furniture store owner should ask
- Where do I turn to if a customer falls on top of a solid wood piece and suffers an injury?
- How would I replace costly furniture that becomes damaged from a warehouse water leak?
- What would I do if my computer containing inventory and customer data is hacked?
RELATED: how to prevent cyber theft
- What if my delivery van filled with furniture is stolen?
- What if my delivery truck is in an accident involving injury to my driver and/or others?
- How would I be able to deal with an auto collision involving an employee that used his personal car for my business?
- Do I have enough workers comp insurance for my employees?
- What if my wholesaler fails to send the shipment of desks and chairs that I ordered in time to fulfill my end of a contract to a commercial customer?
PRIME provides the answers
Like other businesses, your furniture store requires general liability insurance as well as a tailored business insurance plan and workers compensation insurance for your employees. Because furniture stores also deliver their goods to customers, acquiring commercial auto coverage is essential too. In addition, a fidelity or surety bond will provide the necessary coverage in the event you cannot satisfy the terms of any contract you entered to deliver furnishings by a specified date.
HAVE A PRIME DAY™! The logistics of coverage that a furniture store business owner requires can be overwhelming. Come to the insurance experts at PRIME for guidance, advice and education, as well as a customized comprehensive insurance policy at a competitively low quote. Visit us at http://www.primeins.com/, email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or phone us directly at 732-886-5751 for seamless quality service!
PRIME Insurance has been providing NJ business insurance, auto insurance, homeowner insurance, life insurance, travel insurance and more since its inception back in 2001. Today, PRIME services the broad insurance needs of over 100,000 clients across the entire scope of the US.
For the furniture store owner that faces countless liability exposure risks, getting the right NJ business insurance plan is essential. Making sense of all the coverage variables can be confusing. Get the answers you need from PRIME Insurance Agency.