Ten Smart Tourist Tips
- Remember that anything can happen anywhere and anytime. Acquire adequate travelers insurance from an experienced insurance agency; it will give you the peace of mind knowing you will have coverage for vacation’s risk exposure.
- Airport security may remove wrapping on gifts you bring. Either opt for gift bags, or wrap presents once you reach your destination.
- Making airline policy inquiries before you travel can save you a lot of time and aggravation. Find out about luggage and carry-on regulations and come prepared to the airport.
- Give yourself adequate leeway of time when heading out to the airport. Getting an early start and driving with a full gas tank lets you be prepared for possible traffic delays and security snarls.
- Prior to leaving for the airport, go online to print boarding passes. Once you are at the airport avoid lines by utilizing provided self- check-in booths.
- If you are able to, eliminate the check-in baggage altogether and avoid having to wait for your luggage on the conveyor belt. If checking in baggage is a must, ensure you have the necessities like medication, an umbrella, and what to change into in your carry-on in the event your luggage is misplaced.
- Bringing ear plugs along with you is a great way to block out noise you could live without on your plane ride, enabling you to sleep, relax and just chill out.
- Clear away from popular travel days, such as the eve of a holiday to avoid the masses of people and extended wait-lines. Pick off-peak travel hours, like early in the morning or late at night to avoid the crowds.
- Keep all pertinent contact info on you. Having handy phone numbers for lodging, auto rental, etc. when you need them will take a lot of related travel stress off.
- Familiarize yourself with your destination’s local ordinances and practice good driving once you arrive.
PRIME Insurance Agency is an award-winning agency that has been appointed to do direct business with over 40 of the leading insurance companies (i.e. CNA, PROGRESSIVE, American Reliable, ACE, ASI, Cabrillo Coastal, FOREMOST, MetLife, The Hartford, ASSURANT, Global Liberty and more.) We’re the ones that do the shopping to find you a tailored insurance policy at the most competitively lowest quote.
PRIME provides NJ general liability insurance along with NJ auto insurance, homeowners insurance, commercial insurance, travelers insurance, life insurance, workers compensation insurance and so on. Visit us online at http://www.primeins.com/, email us at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com or call us at 732-886-5751 and see why over 10,000 others have become satisfied customers!
Summary: There’s good reason to get the jitters when traveling because so much risk exposure exists. Stay calm and start your holiday vacation the right way by heeding PRIME’s ten tips for smart travel.