While you are renting, Prime Insurance Agency can help you get covered in more ways than one. Your possessions are worth a lot to you. So when you rent an apartment or house, you need insurance that covers you and your belongings in case of an unfortunate event. Renters insurance can give you the protection you need at a price you can afford. To give you the maximum in flexibility and affordability, we start with solid, basic coverage and let you add more options if you need them.
The essentials of quality protection
Renters insurance covers:
• Many other personal belongings
• Some of the improvements you’ve made to the rental unit
• Covered items you take while traveling
• Additional living expenses if you have to move out during repairs
Personal liability coverage provides protection if someone is accidentally injured while in your home or their property is damaged and the damage is caused by:
• You, your children or your pets
• Your personal activities, including most sports
Your policy can also cover you:
• For costs associated with defending you in a lawsuit related to an injury or property damage
• If you’re held legally responsible for fire damage to your apartment, to the building where you live or vacation property you rent
• If your credit cards, ATM cards, or checks are stolen or used without your permission
At Prime Insurance Agency, we can work with you to make sure you've got the coverage you need, while at the same time using all possible credits and discounts to make that coverage affordable.
Call us at 732-886-5751 or send us a note at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com. We want to help you meet your goals, and make sure what's important to you is protected!