When you own a condo, Prime Insurance Agency can help you get protected in more ways than one. As the owner of a condominium unit, your insurance needs are different from other homeowners. Here’s why: A master policy purchased by your condo association typically covers your unit’s building, the common areas, and the unit owners’ collective liability. But that policy may not cover damage to your personal belongings or property within your unit that is caused by vandalism, theft or fire. Nor does it cover your personal liability in the event of a lawsuit. A Condominium Protection Program can provide the protection you need at a price you can afford. To give you the maximum in flexibility and affordability, we start with solid, basic coverage and lets you add special options to fit your needs.
The essentials of quality protection Condominium Protection Program policy can cover:
- Household appliances
- Many other personal belongings
- covered items you take while traveling
- Additional living expenses if you have to move out during repairs after a covered loss.
Personal liability coverage can provide you and your family with financial protection if someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged:
- By you, your children or pets
- While on your property
- Your policy may also cover:
- Costs associated with defending you in a lawsuit related to injury or property damage
- You, if your credit cards, ATM cards, or checks are stolen or used without your permission
- costs which the condo association assesses on all unit owners due to a loss on common property which exceeds the master policy limit
To make it even more affordable, Prime Insurance Agency will offer a wide variety of discounts if your condo is equipped with:
- Antitheft devices
- Smoke detectors
- Fire alarms
- Deadbolt locks
- A sprinkler system
- Fire extinguishers
At Prime Insurance Agency, we can work with you to make sure you've got the coverage you need, while at the same time using all possible credits and discounts to make that coverage affordable.
Call us at 732-886-5751 or send us a note at PRIME [at] primeins [dot] com. We want to help you meet your goals, and make sure what's important to you is protected!